Sources matter. Here are some credible ones, plus a few publications found on their sites:
United States Environmental Protection Agency: Federal Agency
University of Washington School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences: Bristol Bay fisheries and water quality studies
Pebble Science: Objective Information on proposed mineral development in Bristol Bay, Alaska.
- Technical Background
- Block Caving
- Waste Disposal
- Seismic Risk
- Effects of Copper on Fish and Aquatic Resources
- Pebble Environmental Baseline Critique
- Salmon Ecology
Pebble Watch: Impartial, educational, fact-based
Center for Science in Public Participation: Providing objective research and technical advice to people impacted by mining.
- Sockeye Salmon Analylis 2017
- Economic Value of Alaska Seafood Industry 2017
- Economic Value of Alaska Mining Industry 2018
Other Helpful Websites:
See sections hosted on Quality Comment.